martes, 29 de diciembre de 2009

Public Sector Project Management

Some weeks ago I was wondering if Public Sector Project Management was indeed so different from private one. If the savoir faire coming from the one would be transferible to the other and viceversa. I was interviewed by an NGO and, as a good candidate, tried to find relevant answers to the question. Even if NGOs are somehow what it is called the Third Sector, between Public and Pivate, my point was to find the reason why Private Sector Project Managers are consider so appart from the Public sector ones, at least in Spain.
Today I´ve just found in Twitter (@thegreenpm) an interesting post related to my thoughts. Unfortunately for the rest of the world the reference country is again the same!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario