sábado, 6 de julio de 2013

Our daily report is OUT! we must admit we are a bit sad about our last day of Base Groups :(

Ethical dilemma: 
You know that after this Pestalozzi Summer Programme you are not allowed to take another Pestalozzi course for two years. 
If, by denying that you ever attended a Pestalozzi class or avoiding to mention it, you could return and come to another Pestalozzi programme earlier, would you do it?

Breaking through the binary: continuus!!

I only know that I know nothing


Do we really want to educate children to capacitate them to change things? (and by "we"  is not meant the Pestalozzi teachers)

Am I the change that is needed? Stop wondering. You are.

Misunderstandings due to fatigue?

Call me abstract (but maybe I am only lazy)




We are working so hard on our daily report 




and our facilitator... what is she doing?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario