lunes, 10 de agosto de 2009

Sharing knowledge, a template for public institutions on how to use Twitter

Template-Twitter-Strategy-for-Government-Departments

(Sorry for my "pidgin-English" ;) Obviously I am not a Native Speaker)

Neil Williams did it! Long time ago that the twittersphera interested in politics was waiting for an Instructions Manual. It is exactly what he wrote: a template!! Genial idea. But the point is that it is not only a great mind´s idea with an enormous work behind, it is also that this brain is LISTENED by the authorities. @neillyneil is guest post in the @CabinetOffice ´s blog and I´ve heard of him because I am following @foreignoffice and they did a RT.

Yeah that is how it works! The true Knowledge is shared, governments are listening to talent and therefore I am happy to confirm that today is a great day.

Credibility rules and it is made of time and humanity, even for public institutions. Viva Twitter!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario